Dear “User and Visitor” of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority Website,
‘Your visit or use of our website is an explicit consent from you on what ACTA’s website represents. Therefore, you shall comply with the terms and conditions contained in this page:
- It is strictly forbidden to make any illegal attempt to breach or circumvent the terms of protection or use the website for purposes other than its intended purposes, or block any of the website services from authorized users, or use, save, change, harm or damage the information contained therein, or interfere in the website or its operation. Any evidence of such acts shall hold the doer legally accountable.
- The management of the website does not collect any personal information about you without your knowledge. When you visit our website, we collect and save certain information automatically, such as the Internet Protocol “IP” of the domain from which you access the Internet, or if you enter through a proxy defined by your “ISP”, or the time and date of your visit to the website.
Agreement on the use of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority Website
- This Agreement governs your use of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority Website.
- The Administrative Control and Transparency Authority reserves the right to “change or amend part or all parts of this Agreement” at any time, so that those changes would take effect immediately upon posting to the website. Your use of the website expresses your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by the Authority as set out above. In case of non-acceptance of any of the terms of this Agreement at any time, you must discontinue your use of the website immediately.
2. Use of the Content
- You acknowledge that the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority website contains information, links and other materials (collectively the “Content”) that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of ACTA or third parties. You also recognize approving any copyright or information or additional restrictions contained in any content that is available on the website.
- Any modification, publication, transfer, sale, reproduction, derivation, distribution, display and any other form of exploitation of any content, are prohibited in whole or in part.
- It is not allowed to store any part of the content electronically, except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, it is not permitted to “copy, store, publish or distribute” any content without the explicit permission of acta.
3. Policy of using ACTA’s logos
Concerned entities of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority (ACTA), the National Strategy for promoting Integrity and Transparency, the Integrity Charter for Public Officials or any other product of the Authority with its own logo have the right to use such logos, as appropriate, to promote events or to classify their own activities relating to the Authority and the National Strategy to promote Integrity and transparency and the integrity of public officials, or any other product of the Authority.
In addition, media organizations and educational institutions can use these logos in printed or online materials for educational and journalistic purposes only.
Also, the logos of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority must be used without any modification and in the appropriate manner.
Forms of prohibited use would be:
- Commercial use (placing the logo on the cover of any product).
- Personal use of the logo for other purposes without membership approval and participation in events and activities.
- Placing the logo of the Authority or the logo of the National Strategy to promote Integrity and Transparency, or the logo of the Integrity of Public Officials Charter, or any other product of the Authority bearing its own logo next to any other slogan.
To obtain the various forms of the logo of the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority and other logos of its products – with different color accuracy, file format, graphic arrangement and text elements – please send an email to email@example.com
The website may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties, “external websites”. You acknowledge that the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority is not responsible for providing any external websites, information or content thereof. You will need to contact the management of those websites if you have any doubts about such links or the content available on such external websites.
5. By using the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority website, you agree to refrain from:
- Providing or uploading files containing software, materials, data or other information which are not owned by or licensed to be used by you;
- Using this website in any way to send commercial or spam email, or any abuse of such kind of the Website.
- Providing or uploading files that contain viruses or damaged data.
- Publishing, posting, distributing or circulating materials or information containing defamation, violations to laws, porn material, obscenity, violations to Islamic teachings or public morals, or any other illegal materials or information through the Administrative Control and Transparency Authority website.
6. Termination of service
The Administrative Control and Transparency Authority reserves its exclusive right to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to any or all parts of the website at any time and for any reason without prior notice. The Administrative Control and Transparency Authority may change, suspend or discontinue any part of the website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database or content without prior notice.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The Administrative Control and Transparency Authority does not provide any guarantees regarding the benefits that may be attained from the use of the website.
- The Administrative Control and Transparency Authority shall not be liable for any acts or direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages caused by the use of or inability to use the website. By accessing the website, you express your consent to be bound by and to be a part of this Agreement. Your signature means that you agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Applicable law
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar.
- Disputes relating to this Agreement shall be settled before the courts in the State of Qatar.